Tuesday, March 23, 2010

LFL DAY 37. 25 DAY CHALLENGE - DAY 5

Weight 7.30 am 101.75 kg

Dietry Ketosis *yes* nice and pink

Breakfast:- smoothie *yes*
Snack 1,

Lunch:- chicken salad with balsamic dressing
Snack 2, Cheese, raw carrot

Dinner:- Cleochatra's cauliflower pizza, not highly successful from my point of view. Next time I have pizza it will be salsa and grated parmesan or cottage cheese on thin tortilla; dessert W.W. jelly, teaspoon each of plain yoghurt and figs.
Snack 3, before 8.30 pm. Yoghurt and passionfruit but only if I'm really hungry. *no*

Drinking:- Water x 4
black coffee x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 4
Nestle cappuccino sachet with 1 large teaspoon sugar x 1

Daily Goal:- 2.5 lt. or 8 - 10 large cups. *yes*

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *yes* although my body felt very weary. 2.3 km same as yesterday - 50 minutes.
15 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Reading:- Days 1,2,3 in my Lean For Life book

No comments:

Post a Comment