Monday, March 22, 2010

LFL DAY 36. 25 DAY CHALLENGE - DAY 4 - WEEK 6

Weight 7.30 am 102 kg

Dietry Ketosis *no*

Breakfast:- smoothie *yes*
Snack 1,
Lunch:- Tuna with lettuce salad
Snack 2, Yoghurt and passionfruit


Dinner:- roast chicken with veges
Snack 3, before 8.30 pm. Yoghurt and passionfruit but only if I'm really hungry.

Drinking:- Water x 1
black coffee x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 5
Nestle cappuccino sachet with 1 large teaspoon sugar x 1

Daily Goal:- 2.5 lt or 8 - 10 large cups. *no*

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *yes* 2.3 km, almost 1.5 miles or 3500 steps on softer sand than usual because the tide was full, leaving none of the very firm sand I like. Body felt a little weary as though I might need a rest day. I don't want to break the momentum. 3 days in a row becomes 4 becomes a life time.
15 minutes cross-trainer *yes* I managed 30 minutes, more than 4 km. So I'measily doing 1 km in 5 minutes.

Reading:- Days 1,2,3 in my Lean For Life book

Carbohydrates:-

Smoothie = 20
Cappuccino with sugar = 14 nutritionally low value carbs
1/4 cup Greek yoghurt with 1 passionfruit = 8
can lite tomato & basil tuna = 2.6
my salad = 2
Roast chicken & vegies = 10

Total = 57
.

No comments:

Post a Comment