Saturday, March 13, 2010

DAY 27

Weight 7.30 am 103.2 kg

Dietry Ketosis *no*

Breakfast:- smoothie *no* 4 slices of toast, butter and marmalade
Snack 1,

Lunch:- About 3 pm. large savoury muffin with butter and cappuccino
Snack 2, about 3 pm see lunch

Dinner:- sausage, 2 slices of bread, lettuce, single serve Sara Lee cheesecake, hot cross bun
Snack 3, 11 pm. 2 hot cross buns buttered.

Drinking:- Water x 2
black coffee x 1
Nestle mochoccino latte sachet, sugar!
double cappuccino
tea x 1

Daily Goal:- 2.5 lt or 8 - 10 large cups. *no*

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *not exercise pace but up and down steep paths at Gethsemane Garden for about 1 and half hours

Reading:- Days 26 titled 'Go With The Flow' in my Lean For Life book. *no*

Not my most glorious day. I must get my head in place for tomorrow. I did not enjoy eating off plan and now I can expect plenty of heart burn tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment