Thursday, March 11, 2010

DAY 25

Weight 7.30 am 102.9 kg - another 100 gm and back to my lowest recent. I'm pleased with this WI because I usually show a gain after a big day out.

Dietry Ketosis *?* The colour is faint so debatable.

Breakfast:- smoothie *no*
Snack 1, *no*

Lunch:- Tried yoghurt but didn't go down well. 1/2 cup courgette from last night water crackers
Snack 2, water crackers and cheese slice

Dinner:- courgette with slice of cheese, water crackers
Snack 3, 8 pm. yogurt but only if I'm hungry *not going to happen*

Drinking:- Water x 3
black coffee x 1
tea x 0

Daily Goal:- 2.5 lt or 8 - 10 large cups.

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk

Reading:- Days 25 "Taking The Offensive: Overcoming other 'Real Life' Temptations" in my Lean For Life book.

I haven't drunk enough water. I have felt quite unwell today. The gut pain that hit me an hour after my meal on Saturday night has never completely left me. Yesterday went well so I thought it was just one of those nothing things but I've slept a lot today, struggled to eat and drink although I'm hungry. I've also got a headache so will go to bed early and hope whatever it is has gone away tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment