Wednesday, March 10, 2010

DAY 24

Weight 7.30 am 103.3 kg - another 500 gm and back to my lowest recent.

Dietry Ketosis *yes*

Breakfast:- smoothie *yes*
Snack 1, Frittata left over from yesterday,
Snack 2, a few nibbles on free samples at show, maybe 3.

Lunch:- Pastrami & lettuce salad, cheese slice. 1/2 slice bread
Snack 3, cheese slice.

Dinner:- pork steak and courgette onion stir-fry
Snack 3, 8 pm. yogurt if I'm hungry

Drinking:- Water x 4
black coffee x 1
cappuccino with 1 tsp sugar
tea x 2

Daily Goal:- 2.5 lt or 8 - 10 large cups.

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *yes* Not at exercise pace but I was on my feet walking around the show 9.30 am to 3 pm with sit-downs equal to about 1 hour

Reading:- Days 24 "Success Strategies: Meeting 'Real Life' Challenges" in my Lean For Life book.

No comments:

Post a Comment