Tuesday, March 9, 2010

DAY 23

Weight 7.30 am 104 kg - half the weekend damage gone.

Dietry Ketosis *no* I'm very hungry this morning. My stomach thinks my throat's cut! I don't know what to do as another protein only day seems too harsh right now. I think the best way is to take it one meal at a time and be really modest with dressing and higher carbohydrate vegies in my salads. I need to be sure to eat my snacks.

Breakfast:- smoothie *yes*
Snack 1, 1/4 cup Greek yoghurt with fresh passionfruit.

Lunch:- ftittatta & lettuce salad.
Snack 2, about 4.30 pm yoghurt with passionfruit

Dinner:- chicken salad with balsamic dressing.
Snack 3, 8 pm. yoghurt if I'm really hungry *no*



Drinking:- Water x 1
black coffee x 1
tea x 2

Daily Goal:- 2.5 lt or 8 - 10 large cups. *no*

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*

Reading:- Day 23 titled 'A Healthy Investment' in my Lean For Life book. *done*

Felt off colour right up to tea time then suddenly came right.

1 comment: