Monday, March 8, 2010

DAY 22 - WEEK 4 BEGINS WITH MAINLY PROTEIN DAY

Weight 7.30 am 105.1 kg A major gain thanks to weekend off plan.

Ketosis *no*

Breakfast:- smoothie
Snack 1, HB egg, 4 cherry tomatoes

Lunch:- piece of cheese, piece of roast beef.
Snack 2, as lunch
Snack 3, similar ... today is hard going, very tired too.

Dinner:- medium sized steak with small amount of lettuce
Snack 4,

Drinking:- Water x 3
black coffee x 1
tea x 3

Daily Goal:- 2.5 lt or 8 - 10 large cups. *no*

Exercise:- Walk for a total of 1 hour *no*

Reading:- Day 22 titled 'The Power Of Practice' in my Lean For Life book. *done*

Today has been an endurance test. I'm glad it's time to go to bed. I'm headachy and sipping water but I stayed true to the program so hope to see some results tomorrow. I was not happy with me weekend eating which naturally resulted in a weight gain. I got what I deserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment