Saturday, March 6, 2010

DAY 20

Oh My! I can't believe that I've almost completed 3 weeks LFL. I haven't lost a huge amount of weight but I am making reasonable progress. It would br much better if I was doing the planned walking.

Today will be interesting. We leave in about 1 hour for a whole day out. Lyttleton Farmer's Market, Akaroa and the Giant's House. Home in time to tidy up and dinner at A's. Dad's Club.

I'm going to enjoy the day, making the best food choices I can but not being paranoid. I will probably do back to back protein days tomorrow & Monday.

Weight 7.30 am 103.6 kg - another 200gm - that will teach me for not exercising discipline last night.

Dietry Ketosis *no*

Breakfast:- smoothie *yes*
Snack 1, cappuccino at Lyttleton Market, no sugar

Lunch:- 2 boiled eggs, 1/2 slice bread, little grated cheese, about 1 tablespoon, 2 wheatmeal crackers
Snack 2, about 4 pm. single scoop icecream cone

Dinner:- Hawaiian ham steak with bean & carrot salad, lettuce, tomato, cucumber and a large wedge of baked pumpkin. Pavlova, cream and little strawberry syrup.
Snack 3, 8 pm. stomach ache

Drinking:- Water x 5
black coffee x 1
cappuccino X 1
tea x 1
artificial orange juice

Daily Goal:- 2.5 lt or 8 - 10 large cups. *no*

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *maybe* but wandering rather than regular pace.

Reading:- Days 20 'Affirming The Positive' in my Lean For Life book. *done*

No comments:

Post a Comment