Tuesday, March 2, 2010

DAY 16

103.2
Weight 7.30 am 103.2 kg ...another 500 gm gone. That makes 1.5 since I first weighed myself on A's scales last Tuesday morning. Ugh! time zones drive me crazy. Blogspot is on USA time. Today is Tuesday in New Zealand. If I continue I will achieve my goal for the end of this fortnight. Yay! Plenty of incentive to work the program there.

Ketosis *don't know* didn't have time to test.

Breakfast:- piece of cheese
Snack 1, Cappuccino at Palms Mall, 1/2 savoury muffin, teaspoon butter

Lunch:- smoothie
Snack 2, *no*

Dinner:- Oopsie hamburger, lettuce, tomato, red bell pepper, bean salad, dressing.
Snack 3, about 8 pm yoghurt but only if I really feel hungry *no*

Drinking:- Water x 3
black coffee x 1
tea x 2
cappuccino x 1 with 1 small teaspoon raw sugar

Daily Goal:- 2.5 lt or 8 - 10 large cups. *no*

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*


Reading:- Day 16 titled 'If You Want To Change Your Body You Have To Change Your Mind' in my Lean For Life book. *done*

One of those days. I went to the Mall after planning to stay home. The result was irregular eating pattern, no walk and not enough water drunk. Otherwise it's been a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment