Wednesday, February 17, 2010

WEEK 1 DAYS 1 & 2

Day 1. Complete Fast. Drinking water and black coffee. Not recommended but worked for me. No gut pain. Yay!

Day 2. Copied from main Blog:- Today I have a plan recorded here and will up-date as I go along just to keep me in check. This will be an extremely boring post for any visitors.

Weight 7.30 am 104 kg
Breakfast:- smoothie
Snack 1 about 10.30am plain Greek yoghurt, probably about 1/5 cup

Lunch:- egg salad made with iceberg lettuce 2 boiled eggs and NO vinaigrette
Snack 2 about 3 pm yoghurt

Dinner:- cold roast beef and silverbeet
snack 3 about 8 pm yoghurt but only if I really feel hungry.

Drinking. Water x 4
black coffee x 2
tea x 1

Exercise. aprox 20 minutes or until I've completed 4km on cross-trainer.

Plan B going out this evening and re-arranged the day somewhat. Swapped lunch for tea and no snacks. No exercise. Blaaaaa! Not enough water.

Reading:- 2-3 chapters in my Lean For Life book. *Done*

No comments:

Post a Comment