Tuesday, February 23, 2010

DAY 9

Officially I can add more carbs for the next 6 days. That means I must get enough exercise to keep me in ketosis.

Weight 7.30 am 104.7 kg Today I weighed on W & A's scales which appear to be 1 kg heavier than my 'at home' scales. The truth will be revealed in 3 weeks.

Ketosis *don't know*

Breakfast:- smoothie
Snack 1, *no*

Lunch:- lite tuna and salad, late.
Snack 2, about 4 pm cheese and the remainder of my lunch serving.

Dinner:- corned silverside of beef, very salty. carrot, onion and cauliflower.
Snack 3, about 8 pm yoghurt but only if I really feel hungry. *no*

Drinking:- Water x 2
black coffee x 0
tea x 3

Daily Goal:- 2.5 lt or 8 - 10 large cups. *no*

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*


Reading:- Day 9 titled 'Biomodifiers - You can do things that will make it easier for your body to lose weight.' in my Lean For Life book. *done*

No comments:

Post a Comment