Sunday, February 21, 2010

DAY 7

Weight 7.30 am 104 kg I'm a bit annoyed to see no change but when I weighed this morning I had to re-set the scales as the pointer was below zero by at least 1 kg. How long it has been like that? I don't know.

Ketosis not tested. I have run out of Ketostix until I can go to a large Christchurch Pharmacy. Suburban ones generally only supply when ordered.

Breakfast:- smoothie
Snack 1, 1/4 cup plain yoghurt *no*

Lunch:- 2 Oopsie rolls sandwiched with a filling of lettuce salad, tiny sprinkle of grated cheese and smear of dressing. An under sized lunch serving but I had nothing to boost it with and forgot to take my apple with me to Mum's.
Snack 2, piece of cheese *

Dinner:- Broccoli Frittata,
Snack 3. about 8 pm. WW strawberry jelly with yoghurt and passionfruit cream. The cream is made by mixing the contents of 1 passionfruit with 1 heaped teaspoon of thick yoghurt. *no*

Drinking:- Water x 2
black coffee x 2
tea x 4

Daily Goal:- 2.5 lt or 8 - 10 large cups. *no*

Exercise:- 20 minutes or until I've completed 4km on cross-trainer. *no*

Reading:- Day 7 titled 'Recognising Rationalisation in my Lean For Life book. *done*

No comments:

Post a Comment