Saturday, February 20, 2010

DAY 6

Weight 7.30 am 104 kg

Ketosis *no*

Breakfast:- smoothie *

Lunch:- tuna salad made with with lettuce, red bell pepper, grated carrot, balsamic dressing. 1/2 fresh apple *
Snack 1, Kate Morgan snack bar

Dinner:- Oopsie Rolls, the recipe can be found here. I've been wanting to make these forever so 'new food,' lettuce salad, 1/2 apple I am impressed. In spite of having the oven too hot these oopsie things worked well. I put them on baking paper. Will grease it next time. I can imagine an alternative muffin made this way for a treat.

Snack 2, WW jelly (jello) with passionfruit cream made by mixing a small spoon of yoghurt with the fruit.

Drinking:- Water x 4
black coffee x 1
tea x 4

Daily Goal:- 2.5 lt or 8 - 10 large cups.

Exercise:- 20 minutes or until I've completed 4km on cross-trainer. *done*

Reading:- Day 6 titled 'The Denial Trap' in my Lean For Life book. *done*

No comments:

Post a Comment