Friday, February 19, 2010

DAY 5

I'm not in ketosis and yesterday's chocolate cake has put my weight up a little too. The price of folly

I have a few challenges today again. Dr's appointment for blood pressure check and renewal of prescription. My Dr. is nice but I hate these visits not to mention the cost. Will spend some time with Mum before coming home so need a plan to get through the middle part of the day safely.

Weight 7.30 am 104 kg

Ketosis *no*

Breakfast:- smoothie
Snack 1, 1/4 cup plain yoghurt *no*

Lunch:- beef and lettuce
Snack 2, about 3 pm yoghurt *no*

Dinner:- Homemade pork sausages. This is a new recipe so could be interesting!

I sort of followed a recipe for homemade chorizo from About Recipes. I changed the spices a little using cajun, cumin, lemon, garlic and cider vinegar mixed into pork mince. I made 4 reasonably sized patties. I could have boosted the spice with a pinch of chili and it would have been really nice served with tomato salsa. I'll do this again tweaking it until I have a worthwhile result.

Snack 3, about 8 pm yoghurt but only if I really feel hungry.

Drinking:- Water x 4
black coffee x 1
tea x 1

Daily Goal:- 2.5 lt or 8 - 10 large cups. *no*

Exercise:- 20 minutes or until I've completed 4km on cross-trainer. *no*

Reading:- Day 5 titled 'Cravings Caused By People, Places, Emotions And Events' in my Lean For Life book. *done*

My day changed twice and I have frittered it away. In the finish TWJ went into town for my meds and I stayed at home, I think I'm very tired from yesterday and not enough sleep as I couldn't even read No ability to concentrate or focus on the words.

No comments:

Post a Comment