Thursday, February 18, 2010

DAY 4

Officially I can add more carbs for the next 6 days. That means I must get enough exercise to keep me in ketosis.

I have a few challenges today. We are leaving home about 9.30 am, spending most of the day at Mum's but have appointments in town. I'm cooking tea for us there and won't be home till about 9. It's easy to not eat properly and end up very hungry at the wrong time. Also there are some food minefields at Mum's.

Weight 7.30 am 103.5 kg

Ketosis *yes*

Breakfast:- smoothie
Snack 1, HB egg *no* Instead I had a piece of cold beef.

Lunch:- beef and lettuce salad with dressing. keeping carbs 50-80gm but not measuring and not at home so will see
Snack 2, about 3 pm yoghurt *no*

Cappuccino and large wedge of chocolate cake with cream and chocolate icing. Hmmmmm! There's no way I can exercise myself back into ketosis from this.

Dinner:- braised steak & broccoli The broccoli became beans.
Snack 3, about 8 pm yoghurt but only if I really feel hungry. *no*

Drinking:- Water x 6
black coffee x 2
tea x 2

Daily Goal:- 2.5 lt or 8 - 10 large cups. *done*

Exercise:- 20 minutes or until I've completed 4km on cross-trainer. *done*


Reading:- Day 4 titled 'Those @#%&! Cravings' in my Lean For Life book. *done*

No comments:

Post a Comment