Friday, February 26, 2010

DAY 12

Weight 7.30 am 105.1 kg - Lost 900 gm of the pesky gain, 400 gm still to lose.

Ketosis *yes*

Breakfast:- smoothie
Snack 1, 1/4 cup plain yoghurt *no* I should take this right our because I rarely have a morning snack.

Lunch:- 2 eggs, salad of lettuce, cucumber, tomato and orange bell pepper with balsamic dressing
Snack 2, about 3 pm yoghurt with passionfruit

Dinner:- Sausage, stirfry courgette, onion &mushroom, salad
Snack 3, about 8 pm rhubarb crumble, passionfruit with yoghurt
Snack 4, piece of cheese.

Drinking:- Water x 6
black coffee x 2
tea x 2

Daily Goal:- 2.5 lt or 8 - 10 large cups. *yes*

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *done*

Reading:- Day 12 titled 'Who's In Charge of your 'Inner Committee'?' in my Lean For Life book. *done*

That's one of my best days. The only thing I have doubts about is the crumble topping but I only had 1 spoonful and it was neither sweet nor fatty, in fact rather dry and bland so hopefully not too much damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment