Wednesday, February 24, 2010

DAY 11

Weight 7.30 am 106 kg ???? How did this happen. 1.3kg increase when I expected a drop. I do have swollen feet so hopefully mainly fluid retention.

Ketosis *yes*

Breakfast:- smoothie
Snack 1, 1/4 cup plain yoghurt *no* I should take this right our because I rarely have a morning snack.

Lunch:- beef and lettuce salad. small apricot
Snack 2, about 3 pm yoghurt with passionfruit

Dinner:- roast chicken, mushrooms, courgettes, green beans.
Snack 3, about 8 pm cheese and green beans I felt very hungry so nibbled on about 1/2 cup sliced beans left over from dinner.

Drinking:- Water x 4
black coffee x 1
tea x 3

Daily Goal:- 2.5 lt or 8 - 10 large cups. *not quite*

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no* I'm not very motivated....

Reading:- Day 11 titled 'Learn To Manage Stress And You'll Learn to Manage Food' in my Lean For Life book. *done*

No comments:

Post a Comment